"Sakara Life is different than most meal plans, it's not a diet it's a lifestyle." Whitney Tingle
Sakara Life is a plant-based meal delivery company that offers a wide variety of food choices and products. Sakara isn't about short-term health goals, weight loss, or detoxing/quick fixes. It's really a lifestyle! It's focused around maintaining healthy food intake for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner. They take pride in the food quality, freshness, and nutrient density of everything you order. Sakara Life also encompasses the nine pillars of nutrition: Eat your water, Sulfur-Rich Vegetables, Nutrient Density, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Plant Protein, Eat the Rainbow, Superfood Greens, Gut Health, No Calorie Counting. While it is especially important for some health illnesses or weight concerns, not counting calories can psychologically give you peace of mind. You can enjoy your food without the hassle of counting calories or feeling bad about your choices; its all plant-based! The meal plans are a little on the pricier side but there's no price on your health. Quality food can help you rebuild damaged cells by cultivating healthier eating practices on a daily.
5 Reasons to Try Sakara Life
1. Healthy, Fresh, & Organic food In order to reach your optimal health, it's best to nourish it with fresh & organic foods that haven't lost nutrients due to overcooking, processing, and growing practices that include the use of pesticides.
2. High-Quality Food for Low Price There isn't a price tag you can place on your health + wellbeing. If you're sick, you're going to pay the price to feel well again. However, it is all about prevention and doing all the right things before reaching that decision. The meal delivery plans start at $349 per week for 3 meals a day. However, if you add the total number of organic groceries, time, personal chef costs, and convenience of the service, it can cost well over $400. Sakara Life is simply an inexpensive way to have your own personal healthy food chef and eating foods that scientifically produce results.
3. Transparent Ingredients It is made fresh so there are no preservatives, additives, GMO, fructose syrup or anything of the sort. The ingredients are all listed and properly labeled with nutrition facts. This is not your typical freeze and microwave meal-delivery. It has transparent ingredients and freshness but it does come at a price, it is vital that you follow the meal plan and do not let your meals expire!
4. Convenience Now this is not the obvious reason but it is the most prominent reason why people indulge in meal delivery plans. We often lead very busy lives and it leaves little time for the things we love, most importantly the things we need, like healthy food. The lack of time can also lead us to purchase unhealthy non-convenience options at fast-food restaurants. Sakara Life offers the luxury of well-prepared healthy foods, fresh at your doorstep to keep you nourished and give you more time for the things you love.
5. Food is Medicine The meal plans and recommendations have been researched by Clinical Scientists, Medical Doctors, and Nutritionists to assure the potency + nutritional value of each meal prepared by a holistic professional chef.
If you're interested in trying it out, you can opt for their 3-day program at $255 and receive $50 off with this link: http://fbuy.me/nB2iE