Updated: Feb 27, 2020
Here are some vitamins and supplements that I recommend!
1. Garden of Life Vitamins* - I personally take these multivitamins because they are plant-based, vegan, and offer all of the nutrients I need for a well-balanced system.
2. Acerola Cherry Powder - This is a high source of vitamin C, usually used to prevent colds or flu symptoms, protects mucous membranes, prevents free radical damage, and helps to fight infections.
3. Organic Ginger - Good for chronic indigestion, reduce pain + inflammation, lower blood sugars, and improve brain functioning.
4. Spirulina Powder - Improving gut health, improve liver enzyme markers, reduce blood pressure, boost metabolism, antitoxic properties, increase serotonin production and commonly used as a weight-loss supplement!
5. Chia Seeds - This is a great source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids!
6. Flaxseed Oil- Aids in weight loss, relieves constipation, improves skin elasticity and many antioxidant properties.
7. Ashwagandha - Medicinal herb for depression, anxiety, inflammation and impedes the growth of new cancer cells.
8. Vitamin B12 - If you're vegan, it is helpful to take vitamin B12 supplements to keep the blood and nerve cells healthy. Prevents the loss of neurons, improves energy and metabolic exertion, supports bone health and protects from macular degeneration.
9. Echinacea - This is a very popular herbaceous flower plant that has been continuously linked to fighting flu and colds which can be helpful for the winter season. It is
10. Chamomile - Calming properties, improve sleep quality, reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal conditions, high in flavones- good for heart health and lowering cholesterol.
*Please consult your doctor before taking any of these supplements.