Type 2 Diabetes
Understanding Nutrition Labels
Pantry Clean up
ABOUT CHANEL MICHELE
A proud native of Detroit, Michigan, I received my Masters of Public Health from Michigan State University and training at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, where I studied a great variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle training methods. With my knowledge, we will co-create totally personalized actions so I can direct you towards your ideal vision of health within your body, style of life, preferences and unique resources. As a Health Consultant, I put power back into YOUR hands.
I invite you to know more about my training and the unique approach that I give to my work as a Health Consultant.
My training at Integrative Nutrition redefines the science of nutrition beyond the traditional clinical approach, as food for a balance of lifestyle influencing factors such as healthy relationships, a satisfactory career, regular physical activity and spiritual awareness. I learned from the first source about the more avant-garde dietary theories, studied practical techniques of lifestyle management and I learned innovative training methods with some of the world's leading experts in the health and wellness. On the basis of these mentioned skills and education, I work with my clients to help them make changes in their life that will produce real and lasting results!
Among my teachers are:
• Joshua Rosenthal, founder, and director of the Integrative Nutrition Institute
• Dr. Andrew Weil, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
• Dr. Deepak Chopra, Leader in the field of mind-body medicine
• Dr. David Katz, director of the Center for Preventive Research of the University
• Dr. Walter Willett, Head of the Nutrition Department at Harvard University
• Gabrielle Bernstein, renowned writer and life coach
• Dr. Susan Blum, Assistant clinical professor at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine
• Dr. Mark Hyman, founder of the UltraWellness Center
• Generated Roth, renowned writer and expert in emotional eating habits and many other leading researchers and authorities in the field of nutrition